Product Notices and Disclaimers
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
2. The information, data, specifications, recommendations, advisories, catalogs, literature, or other materials (“Product Information”) on L.H. Dottie Company’s (“Dottie”) website, technical data sheets, or any other matter published by Dottie was current as of the date of publication. Dottie attempts to be as accurate as possible with its Product Information, however, Product Information may contain typographical or other human errors despite our efforts. Therefore, DOTTIE DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ITS PRODUCT INFORMATION.
3. You acknowledge and agree that Dottie may publish changes to Product Information at any time, without notice, and in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Dottie may be in the process of publishing changes to Product Information based on new or different testing methods, data, specifications, or laws. You acknowledge and agree that to the extent you are unable to independently verify the accuracy and/or completeness of the Product Information, that prior to relying on or otherwise using the Product Information for any purpose, you will contact the Dottie Compliance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (323) 725-1000.
4. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for determining whether any Dottie product is fit for a particular purpose or is otherwise suitable for your application. Product Information represents the results of testing by Dottie or outside testing organizations. Local base materials were used. Because of variations in materials, weather conditions, or other external factors, it is critical that on-site testing is done prior to installation of any product to determine whether its application is appropriate based on relevant site conditions. You acknowledge and agree that prior to using Dottie product you and/or a licensed, professional engineer, architect, contractor, or designer has determined that use of Dottie product complies with all applicable laws and relevant jobsite applications.
5. You agree to use Dottie product only in accordance with all applicable instructions. It is often difficult to determine which type of Dottie product is best suited for your application. In some cases, there may be more than one type of Dottie product that will work. In such cases, you agree that the choice of which Dottie product to use will be made by a licensed, professional engineer, architect, contractor, or designer. You acknowledge and agree that Dottie is not responsible for the results or consequences of your failure to follow or apply relevant instructions, technical data, specifications, or other Product Information.